Wynn’s Power Charge® Fuel Treatment (Part Number 66201) contains advanced engine power boosters with effective Polyetheramine (PEA) fuel system detergent. Power Charge Fuel Treatment is formulated to increase power and restore fuel economy while lowering tailpipe emissions.
Power Charge® Fuel Treatment works in the fuel system as a catalyst to aid the effective combustion of fuel. It also cleans injectors, intake valves and combustion chambers of harmful, power robbing deposits.
Want to expand your offerings, drive revenue, and offer a quality product to your customers? Give us a call at (757) 479-1642.
- Improves Horsepower, Fuel Economy and Driveability by Providing a Cleaner Fuel System
- Contains State-of-the-Art Polyetheramine (PEA) Deposit Control Additive Technology
- Contains a Combustion Catalyst to Increase Power and Reduce Emissions
- Removes Deposits on Port Injectors, Intake Valves and in Combustion Chambers in the First Tankful
- Provides Corrosion Protection
- Eliminates Hesitation and Knocking by Removing Carbon Deposits
Want to learn about our complete programs proven to drive growth in your automotive business? Drop us a line here.