Nasty oil deposits and varnish can take a major toll on vehicles over time. These can impact anything from fuel economy to oil pressure. Our cutting-edge Engine Solutions offer an opportunity to provide your customers with an experience that could save them thousands of dollars by working with you.
- Engine oil is also affected by oxidation, a chemical reaction that causes the oil to break down and leave deposits on internal engine surfaces.
- It is also subjected to tremendous mechanical stress and over time begins to shear or tear apart at a molecular level.
- Additive depletion accelerates over time as the engine oil becomes saturated with acidic engine blow-by gases, environmental dirt and dust, and other contaminants.
- All of these result in the motor oil becoming less effective at lubricating the engine and absorbing heat and transferring heat. Its ability to absorb and suspend dirt in the system, resist sludge and varnish buildup, prevent rust, and resist corrosion are all compromised.
The Solution – Basic:
Conduct an Engine Oil Service for the customer’s vehicle to:
- Remove additive-depleted engine oil that can lead to damage to critical engine components and potential engine failure.
- Remove contaminated, used fluid.
- Clean varnish and sludge deposits from the engine.
- Restore anti-friction and anti-corrosion benefits.
- Improve oil flow and heat transfer.
- Combat engine wear and improve high-temperature oil viscosity.
- Extend the life of your customer’s vehicle’s heart (the engine).
The Solution – Advanced:
Beyond an Engine Oil Service, you may choose to offer Engine Oil Supplements which are:
- Concentrated additive packages supplement the additives blended into premium motor oil.
- Equated to a “vitamin boost” to improve:
- Friction Modifiers
- Anti-Wear Properties
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Anti-Foaming Agents
- Extend engine oil life and protects against extended oil change intervals.
Engine Oil Supplements work for your customer and their vehicles by:
- Retard sludge formation.
- Remove varnish deposits.
- Protect against extended oil change intervals.
- Chemically clean and condition the engine prior to an oil change.
- Extend engine oil life.
- Protect critical engine components.